RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Been reading your forum for a year now and all I can say is your sites is the best there is, with all the technical, upgrades and support. I just purchased my 2nd hand 2002 warrior with a 2,74km on it. The good news is loving the bike every minute of it and the not so good is I believe my model has a recall issued. Had liased with my local vendor and they seem a little bit hesistant to asisst in replacing the recall parts. Just wondering how much does it costs to purchase the recall items, CPS, 4th pinion gear?? Btw, hate to say, it seems my warrior is the only warrior in my country and sure need some help on future upgrade project. Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's quite sunny all throughout the year but we having a wet monsoon heavy rain from January/February/June & July. I would say there has been article in the www.motorcycle-usa.com on touring column : Dr Frazier Motorcycles Borneo recently that sum it up (some of it). We do enjoy riding in a group from all walks of life, HD, Kawasaki & Yamaha. It's great...

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the Bike, recalls: give a call to you Yamaha dealer/service have your vin no# with you. they can tell you if it's been done or not. hope that helps but the rest of these good guys/gals will tell you more. Great to have you with us. always good to have new Family.

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
not having the recall done could be a good thing. when they do the recall you should have them install High comp pistons and a roastar fifth gear. they should do it for only the cost of the parts since the labor will be taken care of with the recall

1 - 9 of 9 Posts