RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Warrior riders on this forum from Loudoun county, VA? I bought my 2008 Midnight in December and live in Lansdowne/Leesburg. I love this bike..can't wait until spring. Just need some riding company. I will get some pics up soon.

So far I have made the following adjustments.
-Bub Jub Hugger pipes
-Yamaha Stilleto seat
-Barons Radius Drag Bar

I would like to do paint this spring. Any recommendations on where to go for good custom paint service in the area?

Thanks-Justin

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Hey welcome. im in chantilly so im not too far from you. here is a good custom painter. his prices are not unreasonable just a little too rich for my blood, BUT he does do awesome work. I have seen it in person.
http://www.customcyclestudio.com/

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Welcome and I see the moding has begun.Enjoy your new found freind,it will treat you good.Sorry I wont be to ride with you,I live in PA near the Poconos.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Congrats on the bike, spring is just around the corner.
I just moved to Texas from N.Y. so I can ride all year, did about 60 miles today

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by Mike7202

Hey welcome. im in chantilly so im not too far from you. here is a good custom painter. his prices are not unreasonable just a little too rich for my blood, BUT he does do awesome work. I have seen it in person.
http://www.customcyclestudio.com/

thanks Mike...are there any Warrior groups/clubs in nova? Thanks for the paint referral..Hamilton is really close. I am going to look him up.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome to the forum brudda. Sorry We're in South Texas where we can ride almost all year round when we have the cajones for the cold we are used to which I know is prob nothing to you northern folks [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I dont know of any clubs/ride groups but I like to get out occasionally and i know Noize rides everywhere!!

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
quote:Originally posted by zerogs24

.... which I know is prob nothing to you northern folks [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

NORTHERN FOLKS?????

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
NOVA here!! What kind of painting are you looking for, custom, solid? I have a friend that can help you out.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
jrufo,

I'm in the Hampton Roads area...Hampton, VA to be exact...Welcome to the forums and to the Midnight Club!

There are quite a few Warrior riders up in your area...I've rode with Mr. Noize and meamor...Great bunch of guys![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Got a couple other Warrior riders around here, as well...BigSinker and overheadcam427...I've rode with both those guys, as well...Their cool too!

I'm looking forward to meeting and riding with Chris aka aznwrr...I gotta check out his [email protected] TURBOcharged Warrior in person!!

Anyway...If you're ever in the neighborhood, look me up and maybe we can get together for a ride. I'm not hard to find...Just keep your eye out for this Warrior...I'll either be riding it, or real close by.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Hope to see you around...Here and on the roads...

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome,
When it warms up, we meet at the Cone Zone on Friday eves in Charlestown WV about 20 -30 mins from you. It's a cruise-in car and bikes. Right off of 340 and 9 intersection by th Alex chevy store. i had my paint done by atttitudecustompaint.com and am happy with the results and price. See ya when it warms up-Dan

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey dude, i'm in leesburg!!!! currently living just off 15 north on battle field road on windor at field stone. Nice to know there is somebody around here with a warrior. PM and we can meet to have a few beers!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
quote:Originally posted by jayridgerunner

Justin, Congrats on getting a great bike and welcome to the best **** forum on the web.

dude, sick bike! love the pics.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts