RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am finally making my 'here i am post.' I got my 2002 Warrior about 3 weeks ago and have been all over this forum learning a lot of things. This site makes owning a Warrior all that much easier, not as though it is hard to begin with.

I purchased the Warrior from a fellow member that i dont believe has posted in a long time, RevBooMan. He took excellent care of the bike, so much so, that it looked brand new when I picked it up from Wake Forest, NC. It officially became mine on a Wednesday morning, i then procedded to put 870 miles on her that first day riding it back to Searcy, AR. I grew to love the bike even more.

For a list of things that have been done and that are in the works, click on the little motorcycle that i have. There are also some photos in there that show the bike, while still filthy and about 3 days after getting it. No worries, it is back to looking new, aside from the melted plasstic and rubber on the pipes.

Little about me, I am 22 currently live in Searcy, AR attending Harding University, majoring in Interactive Media. Married to an awesome woman that wants a bike of her own, but being a college student we can only afford one bike payment ATM.

Well this has been long enough, I look forward to getting to know you guys, and maybe next year I can meet up at the Gap.

P.S. Photos were taken by me while i was in a hurry and will turn out some more 'professional' ones when i get a chance. Photography is a hobby of mine.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome to the team, Junior. Your off to a good start, you already have your new ride in the spotlight. Looks like a beauty, and all set up to take your wife along,or will you two be swappin` saddles? You sound like a keener, so this will be a great playground for you. Did you ride all of those 870 miles on the first day? If so, I`ll buy your seat off of you for five grand! If you don`t sell me yours, I`m gonna have to do some reshaping on mine. Happy two-wheel hot rod travels on ya.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that 870 miles was in the one signal day. Left Raleigh, NC about 11 am and arrived in Searcy, AR about 1 am, crossing a time zone. Rode in a down pour for about 2 hours, while dark, not a great idea i know, but coonsidering what hit my house an hour after i got home, it was the best move of the trip.

Also, the longest trip i had ever done before this was a 90 mile one way on a Kawi ZX6e.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome to the site Ken. I remember Revboman and his bike, you've got some serious money in that with a Stage IV kit, congrats on a great purchase. 870 miles in one day is quite a feat, especially as it was your first day. Enjoy the forums Bro.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome warrior brother !!! I wonder if thats a record for the first day 870 miles sounds like fun.Hmmmm 130 mph club on the first day Iam thinking[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]Happy riding to ya[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome to the club.......

Sounds like you have two New Girlfriends now,
Good luck choosing which one to buy all the Bling-Bling for.
Actually it's an easy choice....can you say "The Bike"

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
welcome to the 4um. wow you have a huge advantage over some of us nice mods already but we all know that your never done till its its your own personal bike. thats what so great about the warior.welcome aboard

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Currently I am leaning towards data-based.

But yeah this bike came to me with a lot done already, but most importantly it had the Stage IV done. I like speed....a lot, and being comfortable while i do it. Yeah the 130 was pretty easily achieved on the LONG straights of HWY 64 in eastern AR.

THanks for all the welcomes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO, I TOO HAVE JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2002 WARRIOR. I HAPPEN TO RUN INTO OUTLAW WARRIOR AT BIKE WEEK IN MRYTLE BEACH AND HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SITE. LOOKS LIKE I HAVE A LOT OF LEARNING AND WORK TO DO TO MY WARRIOR BUT ATLEAST I KNOW WHERE TO GET THE RIGHT INFORMATION. GREAT FORUM GUYS , JUST HOPE I CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE CAUSE. THANKS.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts