RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Picked up an '06 warrior a couple of weeks ago, and am in love!
Great site! I have already utilized your collective wisdom on a couple of things. A special thanks for the guys who write the detailed mod instructions for us wannabe mechanics.
Just back from the West Palm Beach, FL Bike Show today, and need $40k for all the work I want to do!
****.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the site ckalmbach, now don't go robbing any banks now - just speak nicely to the Bank Manager (the missus in my case!) Put some pics up in your gallery when you get a chance so that we can all see your handywork. Enjoy the madness.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Congrats on your new bike, and welcome to the site. You'll be working for your bike from this pt on(mods). You don't own the bike... the bike owns you. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yet another satisfied owner. Welcome friend. Make sure to post pics of your mods. Consider it entertainment for the natives.[/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
welcome to the 4um and the madness, but its all in good fun and the guys you meet are all in the same boat.[8D] broke!!! these mods keep taking all my money

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome and happy driving. You know you made the right choice when you go out right before bed just to stare and wonder. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] haha

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Welcome to our ****, we start calling it "the addiction zone"

Hye my name is Stevo and i have not bought annything for my warrior in...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts