RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to thank everyone on this site for finally making my mind up. I was trying to decide on another BMW sport bike or an M109R. Then I happened to be in a dealership last weekend(Montgomeryville Cycle in Hatfield, PA) while a friend shopped sport bikes and there it was. A Midnight Warrior, 2008, for $9,800. I love the blacked-out look and the bike just looked mean. I found this site and just reading the comments made by Warrior riders, especially those who drove the M109, sealed the deal. I went back up last night and did the deal. Should be delivered this weekend!

Now if the temperature gets over 30 and the snow melts off the driveway maybe I can even ride her! Talk to you later.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Welcome! As I tell everyone....the Midnight is the fastest, sexiest, meanest of the Warriors. Many jealous owners on non-midnights will try to tell you otherwise, but of course they are wrong.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome

Now go hammer some studs in the tires and let 'er rip! How can stand having a new motor cycle and not being able to ride it? Move to North Florida. It was only 21 deg. this morning but there was no snow on the ground.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome DW....after you get that machine on the road, that mod bug will hit you square in the face! Then we'll see you at Warrior Fest. Its a chain reaction...after 1 comes 2!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome to the forum Doc. It looks like you will have a month or so to stare at it setting in the garage, so you may as well start planning the basic mods now.

·
Registered
348 Posts
The M109 is a pig with wheels, looks like an import car missing two tires, rides like the steering is welded straight, sounds like a sick dog dieing. You made the right choice!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Congrats!!! You picked the fastest Warrior as well!

I too looked at the 109 when I was in the "new bike" market. This site sealed the deal for me along with a good price on the 07 midnite. They should use this site as a sales tool because it sold me on my Warrior.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and the Fastest Warrior (AKA Midnight) club

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Took her out for a few miles after the bike was rolled off the truck.......wish my legs were a couple of inches longer!

I was impressed with the throttle response.....only took it to 2,500-3,000 RPM but you can tell it wants to rip. The forward controls were the biggest change coming off a BMW and TL1000......my feet kept hittin air until I remembered where the shifter was! Gotta get some pipes....sounds flatulent! Let the modding commence!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts