RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of good stuff here. Thanks for all of the info.

New 2007 with dfo and hard chrome pipes so far.

Looking for the yamaha bars that mount directly to the trees if any one has some or similar as they are no longer available to order. Also looking for opinions on the integrated tail lights. I have heard that they create a problem with the bike's electrical system. Is this true??

240 club...how much$$$?????

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Where are you located?

If you want a 240, goto this topic:
http://rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58912

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]Welcome to the madness of warrior modding, hope you have deep pockets, you will need them[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
jfletcher,

to the forums!

I have the Yamaha Double "T" FAT bars on my Warrior...Sorry...They're not for sale though...As for the integrated tail light...I haven't had any problems with mine causing any electrical problems with the bike. It did come loose one time and one of the wires broke off inside the light (Which was a b!tch to fix...[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]) but other than that no problems.

You can check with cycleimage.com or gscycles.com for a FAT tire kit. There are also some kits available on ebay.com...As for price...Look to spend some dough...Unless you found a real good deal![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] But personal I think it's money well spend because a FAT tire on a Warrior looks sooooooooooooooo good![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find everything you need right here. This is a great forum. Warriors rock.

Insert Image:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome...check out all of the other bars available if you don't find the ones you're looking for. There's a lot of nice options.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Welcome! 240, one nut & a couple fingers!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts