RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone I'm New to The Forum Just recently Bought an 05 Warrior I'm Looking For Suggestions for Turn Signals, and Unfortunately A Sissy Bar. I have seen that many people like the led wrap arounds up front was just wondering how they looked when they are off. For the rear im looking for one of the integration kits but The bike I bought alread has the rear Cleaned up was wondering if there was just a pull and replace taillight housing out there?

Insert Image:

58.64 KB

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the forums. Try and do a search (under fourms heading) you'll fine all kinds of ideas. Nice paint.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
quote:Originally posted by stradler0314

Hello Everyone I'm New to The Forum Just recently Bought an 05 Warrior I'm Looking For Suggestions for Turn Signals, and Unfortunately A Sissy Bar. I have seen that many people like the led wrap arounds up front was just wondering how they looked when they are off. For the rear im looking for one of the integration kits but The bike I bought alread has the rear Cleaned up was wondering if there was just a pull and replace taillight housing out there?

Insert Image:

58.64 KB

Nice looking Warrior w/ what I think are the best looking and sounding pipes for the Warrior. With a lowered Warrior, tho, you will soon find they are very limiting in right handers.

Clear Alternatives has a plug and play unit for your Warrior.
Without resistors in line with the wires, your signals will blink fast...and there is a possibility you will need to shut the bike off and leave it in neutral when off.
http://clearalternatives.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CA&Category_Code=WARRIOR

·
Registered
417 Posts
welcome to rswarrior.com , nice ride you picked up. looks great. Enjoy ,you'll find that this site is triple A . Anything, and I mean anything you need to know about your new bike is here. Theres no manual in the world that can match the combined working knowledge of all the members.
Enjoy ! And Happy New Years

Insert Image:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Nice looking bike you gat there. looks like you got quite a few mods already, but there are always more. Another option to look at is grip blinkers. They can be seen from both the front and the rear. Try using the search option, I know there was a recent post on these.
I have the MC Enterprise sissy bar which works well for passengers and strapping my Kuryakan Tombstone bag to. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really Like Those Grip Signals Is There Anyone That Has Them Has A Negative Opinion On Them If So I Would Like To Hear Why

·
Registered
319 Posts
Great start already. Just what the finest soldiers in the world should be riding on! God bless you and THANK YOU for all you do for us "ner do wells"[|)]

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Welcome to our sick, twisted little community...pull out your credit cards and silence the wife[:0]if you have one...you're in for some FUN now!!!!

PS: Honestly, we aren't sick....much!

·
Registered
122 Posts
+ 1
on the Clear Alternatives !!!
I just got mine for Christmas and I installed it two days ago.
Looks awesome. The amount of LED's make it a very bright light.
Yes, the blink rate is fast and the directions even speak of the "included" resistors, but they were no where to be found.
As far as a sissy bar, I definately ike the one I have. If you HAVE to put one on, take a look at mine in my gallery. I feel ya on the sissy bar !!! lol
Congrats on the new purchase and wlcome !!!!
This forum is amazing !!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the 4m. Check out the gallaries ... you'll get plenty of ideas. You'll also find your self learning and laughing your ass off here[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif].[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome to the 4m.
I have the wrap around leds and I love them. Super brite at night.
Here is a pic with them off.

Insert Image:

68.2KB

·
Registered
397 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 1fastwarrior02

Welcome, watch out for the mod bug.

I think it's already got him!

Very nice bike stradler0314!!
Welcome to the 4M.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
She looks sweet! I preper the larger stock sigs so can't help there! I think more light the better, but They are rather large. I like my Custom world sissy bar. But it has been modded, so hard to tell how it was stock. Good luck on your decision!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts