RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just purchased my first Warrior, and I Love it. I moved from my sport bike phase to the Warrior. My bike is a 2004. It has a VBAK, Rinehart exhaust, PC5, AIS removed, R&R risers, and R&R tube covers. My plans for the bike is a 280 rear, 7° trees, tricky air ride, and a repaint to the tank, fenders, and wheel spokes white, then black out all the rest. I need to get rid of the coffin. I took it off and there is an ugly mess of wires behind it. What are yall doing to clean up the wiring or cover it? I am in the Colorado Springs area if anybody wants to ride.

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Welcome from SoCal....
At this point for the Coffin
You can come up with anything....

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,728 Posts
welcome to the site and remember the search function is your friend. also check out the gremlin link in my signature block. If you have a Vback and AIS removal usually the coils are moved under the tank and then you can put a custom cover on the side of the engine in place of the coffin or you can get a custom cover to hold your coils. I believe bartons makes a coil holder which is quite nice.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Australia. Looking at the earlier pictures of your bike I was wondering about the cleanup you were doing. Did you have much trouble uninstalling the mop and bucket ? I noticed that the bike looks a whole lot better without them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts