RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just picked up my new 05' Midnight Warrior with 0.2miles(it was a left over) well had it for a week and a half and the first service is done and put 750 miles on the bike... This Bike rocks!!! and I can't stop thinking about everything I want to do to it this winter...black exhaust is a must... but the more I look at the bike, the more I want to ride it...its a vicous circle I tell ya... awesome web site everyone...

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Hi there from accross the big pond Mic182. Welcome to the best place on the planet for the Warrior. Many congrats on your new ride, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
That is exactly how I feel about mine.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I want to do a lot of the mods others have done but I can't stand the thought of having it down more than a day.[V] I don't know how you guys back East can stand not riding all winter. Good luck.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Mic182,

A picture says a thousand words...

So post up some pics of your baby...We want to see her...

62Rampsidekid,

Who said us East Coast guys don't ride all winter...As long as it doesn't snow or rain, I'm riding. Real men don't get cold...Or at least after we get numb, the cold doesn't bother us anymore. HAHAHAHA!! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Madman, awesome looking bike... I love this site for getting new ideas all the time. and its true here in NY its gets cold but I'm the one that always rides when everyone else is too chicken...lol but yea.. I say bundle up and go for it!!! I will get a gallery of my bike together soon, still bone stock but I got that stupid sticker off the tank...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
seven lakes drive u mean? those are some great roads back there, and yes I saw everyone headed out to bear mtn. yesterday and had a great time. I'm going to keep my eye in the forum if there are any other trips like that going on... I'm right around the corner from the stadium were everyone went to eat afterwords

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome Mic. There's always time for mods. Enjoy the ride.
Thanks for getting rid of that Font. I thought I'd wandered into my wife's quilting forum. [:0]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts