RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gang, nice site and tons of useful information here. I've done some research for several months on vstar 1100 custom and the warrior. Obviously I choose the warrior (bought last Thursday) because it's simply the best one I've seen at the dealer. I haven't rode a bike since 1997 (Virgo-750? if I recall), been awhile but I'm alive again.

X-EVE!!! Maybe I should ride today.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I picked blue with silver flames. I plan on riding the bike for at least a year before I do some serious modifications.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
devilsmachine,

First off, welcome to the forums...And good choice on picking the Warrior. You won't be disappointed![^]

Anyway, I see your in Virginia, so if you happen to see this BIG, black, [email protected] Warrior cruising around.

Well...That'll be me on her...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
186 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the forum. Good luck on being able to wait a year to do any mods. I bought my warrior last month, and have parts in the garage, and more on order.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy and stay safe. Sure...Bet the bug will bite you before the year is out. The chrome bug is a killer. When you add up the bling it will knock your socks off.[:0] Talk to me in a month!!ROTFLMAO.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!

Sweet ride MadMan, see ya around!

Finally took the bike for a cruise today, defiantly made the right purchase. A huge leap from a 750 I'm used to, found that out when I hit the throttle.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
devilsmachine,

Thanks! She's definitely SWEET!

Hey!? Where you located in Virginia? I live in Hampton...May be we can hook up and go for a ride. Me and my gang try to get together and go for a ride every chance we get. You're definitely welcome to join us, if you like!

Well...May be I'll see you around...Keep the rubber side down and be safe.

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome to the 4m!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts