RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to say hi to everyone here at the forum and take a little time for an introduction.

This is the first yammy i've owned and all i can say i wow. My previous bike was a 500R Vulcan and the Warrior just blows it out of the water in every catagory. I picked the bike up Saturday morning and haven't been off of it much since. It's an '03 Black with blue flames, stock with the exception of a windscreen and only showing 1220 miles on the clock.

I like these bikes because they have ALOT of potential and out of all the bikes I test rode these are by far the most positive feeling cruiser i've been on. My plans are big for this bike as money and time allows so im hoping that i can get alot from this site....and maybe i can add something here as well.

Im a diesel technician and have been a mechanic for pretty much all my life. I have a wife, two boys, and a couple of retarded cats. A crazy love for the wide open road with two wheels under me, and a serious obsession with rock crawling. I have a current truggy project i've been working on for the past year or so thats coming along more slowly than i would like. Well anyway..enough with the gab. Here's a couple pics of my new toy.

Insert Image:

87.53KB

Insert Image:

81.35KB

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Yeah I have the same colors (Onyx/Indigo) which I like. Yamaha gave the Warrior a nice custom looking paint job. Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome, hope you took out a second mortgage for all the parts you WILL want later. Being a mechanic will certainly help as there are lots of DIY opportunities on this bike.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the warm welcome yall. I'll agree theres deffinitely ALOT of aftermarket out there for these bikes. Right now im just trying to focus on getting rid of the water heater, getting a PCIII, and as much free/low buck stuff that i can manage, like relocating some things to clean the clutter up a bit. A buddy of mine works at a local chrome shop, so atleast i have my foot in the door in that area for some bargains.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts