RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just purchased a 2006 Warrior last week, and found this forum today. So far, I'm pretty impressed with both. looks like there are a lot of enthusiastic owners here, and from the few miles I've managed to put on mine, I can understand why[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]. I think I am in for a good time!

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
The Warrior is not rated one of the top power cruisers for nothing!!!!

Welcome to the site, remember the SEARCH function is your friend. Any question you may have has probably been discussed at length. Or if you cant find what your looking for just ask and we'll be happy to help.

Also, be careful, theres been an epidemic sickness sweeping the country called the MOD Bug. It has been known to empty a wallet faster than speeding bullet. Amd Im sorry to say that this site will only help spread the virus so, be warned! If you think you are too weak to resist this affliction stay out of the gallery section.... just dont do it man!

EKMaint...your not helping!!! lol [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
One positive and one negative.

Positive you got a Warrior. Negative you found this site. J/K When I got mine, I was totally satisfied with it, until I found this site. Now it is one thing after another. And my wife bugs me - When are we going to spend $$ on her bike?

Welcome and congrats!!!!!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
mrkwns,

Welcome to the forums...You picked the right bike! Post up some pictures of your new ride soon.

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 27 Posts