RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone,
Wonderful forum, lots of information available to us all... I just purchased a 2007 warrior just in time for the laughlin river run. right out of the box with less than 2 miles on it I already have mods done, V&H bigshots, PC3, lowered 1.5" in the rear, and drag bars... unfortunately im completely broke now so future mods are quite a ways off as im gonna try to save up so i can buy a house or condo soon... anyway, if any of you are in the Las Vegas, NV area let me know about any rides going on.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
welcome to the 4m...and a life of poverty lol

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new Baby! I think most of us have been in that shape!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome, I didn't realize I needed so many mods until I joined this site, and when I get one done somebody posts about anoher mod I wasn't aware that I needed. I've got several mods under my belt, but my mod wanted list never gets any shorter. This is not a complaint because I'm enjoying it. This is a great site about a great bike.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I will be at the laughlin river run. I will be at the River Palms resort with LBDLAW Fri/Sat. If you see a 06 red with stripes and a 05 black cherry warrior with ghost flames, good chance it will be us. Hope we run into you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks so much for welcoming me everyone. luckily i dont think ill have to take on a second job just yet to pay for parts, ill just have to wait a little longer to get them... but like all good things, its worth the wait.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts