RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up my 2004 Warrior on 8 June 2007 - the day after my 44th birthday (mid-life crisis?). Truth is I'd been happy as larry popping around on my 650 V-Strom until a mate of mine who runs a shop selling mostly biker gear with a few bikes, got hold of two demonstrator Victorys. So we went off on these roaring up and down the South Gloucestershire A roads, and that was me spoilt. As a Victory was out of my price range (around $20,000 US dollars over here for an eight ball), I looked around for another super large V-twin that would give me the same smile as the Victory.

Anyway I've had the bike now for a week and last weekend was fantastic. The sun was shining and the bike was breathtaking. Had some drag bars fitted and a few minor bits of 'blinging', but otherwise spent all weekend cruising around. Since then though, its been raining so that's that for now (bloody typical!). Ah well - bound to clear up soon.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
242 Posts
WELCOME to the warrior forum, you have just entered the best forum, lots of good info, yes the warrior is FANTASTIC,

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the Forums Paul and many congrats on the new Warrior. There are a few of us UK Warrior riders who get together from time to time, why not pop over to the Europe Riders section of the site and say hello to the crew: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=49

·
Registered
533 Posts
Enjoy!! Some things never change but that smile you get when you first crank that beast is priceless. Welcome and be safe.

·
Registered
248 Posts
welcome to the forum.now be prepared for all the "mid week crises" this is when you rip your bike apart to do a mod or get ready to install the new parts you ordered and its getting to be mid week and your panicing that you wont have everything back together by the weekend.remember you dont stop playing because you grow old,you grow old because you stop playing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts