RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just introducing myself. Today I purchased an 07 Saphire Warrior. This is my first bike in about 10 years. I couldn't ride it home tonight as it was raining. I am hoping to get it home in the next couple of days though. I am going to take a safety course as a refresher in the next couple of weeks. Anyways, I got the warrior as the replacement for the car I am in the process of selling. I have an over 800rwhp Twin Turbo 01 Mustang Cobra that is leaving me soon. I am done with the speed thing for now and wanted a comfortable bike that has enough "Nut" to be fun but not be a sport bike. I am looking forward to talking to everyone on the forum and learning everything i can about this bike. On the one hand I am sad to lose the car that I have dumped more blood, sweat, tears, and money that should be legal in the last 3 years, but on the other, I have purchased one of the most beautiful bikes on the market.

·
Registered
639 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Frankenstein

Welcome! Did someone tell you about our turbos...?!? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Evil laugh ensuing. I know what it is like to own, drive, and sell a fast car. Well maybe not as fast as yours. But, to be the proud owner of the best power-cruiser in the world is a hard act to follow. Congrats on the purchase. Many happy miles ahead of you...even if its 1/4 mile at a time.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]Welcome bro to owning THE most beautiful bike in the world

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Done with speeding????? PPPFFTTT[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] I don't think so. Not if you get this bike.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome to the family TT, I bet that you are sure sad to see the Cobra go but hopefully you'll be busy modding the **** out of your new beast. Make it your own Bro.

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sharp

Done with speeding????? PPPFFTTT[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] I don't think so. Not if you get this bike.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

yea that wont happen. i speed now more than i ever did in a car, cause its just that much more fun [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

also, send me some pics of the mustang, (engine outside interior, and price) im looking to get one, and i def. love power!!! and turbos, so yea, your cars for me. thanks.

Steve

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts