RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I will be getting my new 2009 midight warrior this afternoon after almost two months of waiting withmy deposit down for the very first one in Houston! I'm very excited and have been reading up on the different forums for ideas. I am very interested in the rinehart flush exhaust and will most likely be bidding on the set on ebay, since I was able to get my questions answered about the fitment of a 2007 set on the 2009 from this site. Thanks guys, look forward to future discussions.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sup Holmes! congrats on your new ride. I'm in the Houston area as well so I'll be looking forward to riding with ya.

Ride safe

Alex

·
Registered
18 Posts
new warrior owner. i bought a 2002 warrior with metalic red custom paint custom fabricated exaust, BAK unknown what kind, pcIII unknown bigbore kit, and a 6 degreerake, this bike has a bunch of mods but i got it from a shop so i don know everything that was done to it. will put pics up when i can.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Welcome to the 4m , love the avatar gitrdone , RTR

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
messx03 said:
Welcome to the 4m , love the avatar gitrdone , RTR

Welcome!

messx03, I played ball with & against "Alexander the Great" all growing up. Go Tide!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. This is a great place to have questions answered and find ways to spend any leftover money you have on mods.

·
Registered
101 Posts
im in the houston area as well. welcome to the 4m.

2007 warrior here

v&h bigshots, pciii, big air kit, fender eliminator

1 - 10 of 10 Posts