RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all.
I just got a 2006 Warrior and wanted to say hello to other Warrior
riders. I had a 2005 Midnight Roadstar and I loved it but once I road that Warrior I had to have it. I have been on it since Sunday and have
already put over 300 miles on it.
Don't have a pic to post yet but will very soon....
Chris

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

Hey Chris, welcome to the site and to the family Bro.

Just to let you know, I'm a chick. Not a BRO....LOL[:I]
Hope I am still welcome here????

·
Registered
747 Posts
girls absolutely welcome here.. there are a few girls on here that are fairly active members! Plus... girls on bikes are just cool...... (see also: 'hot')

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Yea, another warrior rider. Welcome to the fun from California! There are lots of good people here. Enjoy! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have to get some pics of my bike. I haven't had time as I have been riding it.
Got it on Saturday and road all weekend and even went back yesterday to the place
I got it and they could not believe I had put over 1500 miles in one long weekend.

I will work on the Gallery but I am still trying to figure out how to post a pic
on this.
Keep in mind I'm coming from a Roadstar and they are totally not the
same bike. This is Crazy wild. I can do things on this Warrior I would have never
done on my Roadstar. The Roadstar was 102 just like this but it isn't just like this./emoticons/emotion-5.gif
Also the pics I have are the Roadstar. I do have a nice one with the Roadstar in the burn out pit
at HB Spokes in Myrtle Beach SC.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts