RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my new warrior. Absolutley love this machine. This site has been a huge help and thanks for all of your imputs. Mine is stock other than a Power cammander, Sweepers and Baron Bars. What should I do about those darn air cleaners and chrome covers on the sides of the bike?[?]

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Congrats on your bike, and welcome to the site. If you don't like the covers, remove them and show off that beautiful engine. You would, of course need to block off your AIS, and install a quality BAK, like PR, or Churchkey. But what the ****, right?

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Move your Pipes to the other side for better right hand turn cornering and over all bike Balance....

Insert Image:

Sorry Guys couldn't help myself...lol

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

Move your Pipes to the other side for better right hand turn cornering and over all bike Balance....

Insert Image:

Sorry Guys couldn't help myself...lol

Don't forget about the right side drive... [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
365 Posts
Whoa there OHIOMIKE! I got out the mirror, and have been standing on my head over this one. That is hilarious! I don`t know why, but that picture is driving me wild. That is way too cool. I love it! You are a sick and twisted artist. Great job.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Man you keep gettin the new-bies with that Mike... they're all gonna be corn-fuzed!

[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

TSHEDRON: Just take advantage of the stuff you can get right here, like Churchkey VBAK pro, he's got what you need to finish your basic mods.

Just get some pics up...

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I always thought the air box would make a good halloween mask.
Dude just look through the gallery so many things you could do.
Welcome

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Since you don't like the left side scoop, when you take it off, let me know, I need an extar if the price is reasonable. Good luck on your decision! Congrats on your new Baby and welcome aboard also!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Ohiomike, I did that LSP mod and what a difference. The only problem is that the bike now has five reverse gears And I have to sit backwards on the seat. Nice mod thought!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts