RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
havent even picked it up from the dealer yet, but it is a 06 in candy with silver stripes, 1st non sportbike I ever owned looking forward to some mods and hanging out with people my age, I go to sturgis for the rally every year, I only live 4 hours from there,stayed at glencoe last year, I noticed some of you guys go there, hope to see some of you this year

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
I`m way over here in Calif. but a friend owns a candy w/strips very nice(but i`m partial to red my self) welcome to mod fever and welcome to the forum. You`ll find must everyone here are real good people.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I just made the jump from sportbikes myself, and let me say this is the best bike a ex-rocket rider could get.Oh yeah, welcome

Insert Image:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Post some pics and tell us what mods you will be doing.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome! I do like the 06 red with the stripes, gives it that "muscle car look" Get ready to spend some $$$!!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome! All it takes now is Time and more money. Then when mod fever hits you start dreaming about mods and then you're really screwed.. Enjoy!!! You'll love that beast!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts