RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats going on guys another new guy to the warrior forums and bikes. i was huge into sport bikes got sick of them and now here i am... with a MUCH BETTER bike. just bought an 07 2 days ago (will post pics tomorrow) but i was wondering, what are the best mods to start off with? (think cheap, payments come fast.... and i cant afford down time /emoticons/emotion-1.gif.!!) thanks guys i will make sure and post them pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
NIL8U,

Welcome and congats on your new ride!

First get some good pipes...I like the Samson Shogun pipes but there are plenty others to choice from, so look around and see what you like. To go with the pipes, get a BAK (Big Air Kit) so that baby can breathe.

Oh...And there's nothing cheap when it comes to modding the Warrior!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Find Redhorse in the gallery. He has a kink to his mod page. Great info and some inexpensive mods.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i spent a long time looking last night and your right, there are no cheap mods. so i like the way frankenstien thinks, bring on the 110, cams, BAK. i think it is time to hide from the wife.......

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I picked up my 07 a month ago and I'm still trying to pound out the "break in" mileage here in Michigan. When it goes in for the first oil change and service, I plan on putting on Chuchill's V-BAK, Samsons and a PCIII. Get'r'dun![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
395 Posts
youcan always use the chrome exchange program at performance edge or cycle image. the will send you the parts first and then you send yours in. no down time.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts