RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, got an early X-Mas present yesterday..Brand new in the crate 2005 Black Cherry with flames. I've been reading the 4m for a while now and already have learned alot about this awesome bike. Can't wait to start putting miles on her!

·
Registered
940 Posts
you'll love it.hope the weather where you are is better than here in the uk. havent been out on mine for a couple of months due to the poor weather.
enjoy[8D]

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Welcome glock , glad you could make it [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Good luck trying to wipe that smile off [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Welcome to the madness. Congrats on finding an 05 in the crate. Saved some coin for mods and still got a new bike. Nice!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Welcome to the forums...And congrats on the NEW Warrior...Even if it is a 2005, it was still in the crate so that makes it brand NEW.

I have an 2005 Midnight Warrior, so I'm kind of partial to the 05 myself.

Be sure to post some pictures soon...

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in Reno NV. Michaels Yamaha actually has another one on the floor that is new and an indigo 04 that is new! The Warrior is not a real big seller here (Except the Midnights). I see alot of Midnights around town but not the other colors. Not sure on OTD $, it was a christmas present, but I think with first year of service included I think about 10,000 out the door. This color has always been my favorite so I was super stoked to get the 05. Mods are on the way, it is now snowing here!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Where can I find details on the Tahoe/Reno Trip, I am definatley down to meet some fellow Warrior owners!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts