RS Warrior Forum banner

New Warrior!

2K views 33 replies 28 participants last post by  man78 
#1 ·
Hello, got an early X-Mas present yesterday..Brand new in the crate 2005 Black Cherry with flames. I've been reading the 4m for a while now and already have learned alot about this awesome bike. Can't wait to start putting miles on her!

#15 ·
Welcome to the forums...And congrats on the NEW Warrior...Even if it is a 2005, it was still in the crate so that makes it brand NEW.

I have an 2005 Midnight Warrior, so I'm kind of partial to the 05 myself.

Be sure to post some pictures soon...

Mark aka Mad Man

#16 ·
I'm in Reno NV. Michaels Yamaha actually has another one on the floor that is new and an indigo 04 that is new! The Warrior is not a real big seller here (Except the Midnights). I see alot of Midnights around town but not the other colors. Not sure on OTD $, it was a christmas present, but I think with first year of service included I think about 10,000 out the door. This color has always been my favorite so I was super stoked to get the 05. Mods are on the way, it is now snowing here!

#21 ·
Nice "Christmas Present" ya got there !!!! lol
That is F'ing awesome.
Get ready for all the mods !!!
It's mind boggling how much there actually is, that you can do to this bike. It is very addicting.
I have heard that Santa even has a few new accessories and parts for me !!! Can't wait till morning.
Welcome to the forum, ride safe (when it stops snowing that is) and MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

#26 ·
Welcome glock35 and merry xmas!

We have done Mammoth/Tahoe/Reno ride for past three years during Street Vibrations weekend.

Normally we spend Thursday night in Mammoth and the rest of the weekend in Tahoe, then go to Reno/Virginia City for the day on Saturday.

You're welcome to join us next year!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.