Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Re: New Wicked Bros Exhaust Info. "GROUP BUY"

Those are still my favorite choice of the pipes they currently make for the Warrior. I think they look good with the lines of the Warrior. It will be interesting to see an actual picture of these on a Warrior.

quote:Originally posted by mdfdwarrior

In the meantime, here is another photoshop'd pic of #1...

Insert Image:

91.22 KB

·
Registered
1,329 Posts

I like that! looks great!!!

Insert Image:

91.22 KB

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

Insert Image:

91.22 KB

Looking at the design of the Warlocks on the Warrior, I would think the Undertakers would be a better design only for the fact that if you look at the way the rear pipe comes straight back, it covers up the bolts to the flange. The Undretakers come down underneath the front pipe, thus allowing access to the flange. Just thinking out loud, really.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts

Count me in for the group buy, if I haven't already offered myself up to the exhaust gods. I just have to decide on the style, but I want chrome. I would most likely go with the Cobra 2 - 1, but might choose the S-4 "wrap" style.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

As soon as we get more of our questions of pricing answered and get some pics with them installed on the Warrior we can come up with an estimate of how many people are actually interested in buying. Even I am somewhat on the fence until I see the pipes I want installed on a Warrior.

·
Registered
99 Posts

quote:Originally posted by bpk0816

As soon as we get more of our questions of pricing answered and get some pics with them installed on the Warrior we can come up with an estimate of how many people are actually interested in buying. Even I am somewhat on the fence until I see the pipes I want installed on a Warrior.

I agree. I am hoping I will hear from Ron today.

·
Registered
336 Posts

Insert Image:

91.22 KB

Thom,

Just for chits and giggles, can you photoshop pipe selection number 3 onto a warrior? Just to see how it'll look possibly?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

Here ya go! This pic is from page 2 of this thread.

Insert Image:

62.67KB

quote:Originally posted by *******

Insert Image:

91.22 KB

Thom,

Just for chits and giggles, can you photoshop pipe selection number 3 onto a warrior? Just to see how it'll look possibly?

·
Registered
99 Posts

quote:Originally posted by RaySDF250

Any news from pipecity?

Not yet, I am hoping I will have time to call them today.

·
Registered
99 Posts

Ok, here is the scoop.

If we order 5 we will get them at $549 with free shipping. Pipe City is going to activate the Coupon Code rswarrior today. So those that want to place their orders can. They will need to enter everything on the order and use coupon code rswarrior to see the discount in the price. No charges will be done to Credit Cards until they are ready to ship and they have verified with each person that they are still wanting them. People can cancel orders at anytime prior to shipping without penalty. If someone forgets to put in the coupon code just email them and they will adjust the price.

Keep in mind that they are going to try to work with Wicked Brothers if the demand is high on getting better pricing. They know how important Group Buys can be to introduce a new product which is why Pipe City is discounting the price. Wicked Brothers is a Custom Exhaust company that produces a high quality exhaust, which is why they are working with them.

I will update this post as I get more information - i.e. pics, dynos, price, number on order, etc. You can also contact Pipe City with any questions, if you want.

Also anyone that is around the Phoenix area, contact Pipe City right away and let Wicked Bros. use your bike to get photos of their pipes on a Warrior for us. Thanks and I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

quote:Originally posted by mowrer7

Ok, here is the scoop.

If we order 5 we will get them at $549 with free shipping. Pipe City is going to activate the Coupon Code rswarrior today. So those that want to place their orders can. They will need to enter everything on the order and use coupon code rswarrior to see the discount in the price. No charges will be done to Credit Cards until they are ready to ship and they have verified with each person that they are still wanting them. People can cancel orders at anytime prior to shipping without penalty. If someone forgets to put in the coupon code just email them and they will adjust the price.

Keep in mind that they are going to try to work with Wicked Brothers if the demand is high on getting better pricing. They know how important Group Buys can be to introduce a new product which is why Pipe City is discounting the price. Wicked Brothers is a Custom Exhaust company that produces a high quality exhaust, which is why they are working with them.

I will update this post as I get more information - i.e. pics, dynos, price, number on order, etc. You can also contact Pipe City with any questions, if you want.

Also anyone that is around the Phoenix area, contact Pipe City right away and let Wicked Bros. use your bike to get photos of their pipes on a Warrior for us. Thanks and I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your work, Kris. Did they happen to dispel any of our concerns with the possible lean angle limitation when you spoke with them?

·
Registered
99 Posts

quote:Originally posted by sharp
Thanks for your work, Kris. Did they happen to dispel any of our concerns with the possible lean angle limitation when you spoke with them?

Sorry I forgot to ask, but I just emailed them about it. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

Just to let you guys know, I left another message for the guys over at Wicked Bros Exhaust to find out if they plan on making these Undertakers for the Warrior as well. I also asked if the heat shields are welded or clamped onto the pipes. Will hopefully get some answers back soon. These Undertakers are awesome looking!

·
Registered
171 Posts

OK I've been watching this thread, let me thank you guys for all your hard work. I just ordered the S-4 2:1. I belive it is the number 3 choice on this thread. Hopefuly 4 others will also.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts

Looks like we got the discount stuff worked out which is great, but there are some fundamental questions that are crucial to make this buy happen IMHO. Guys, I hope the window isn't activated yet and the clock isn't ticking because we haven't gotten any of our questions/concerns answered. I for one cannot feel right about placing my order until then.....

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

quote:Originally posted by bpk0816

Just to let you guys know, I left another message for the guys over at Wicked Bros Exhaust to find out if they plan on making these Undertakers for the Warrior as well. I also asked if the heat shields are welded or clamped onto the pipes. Will hopefully get some answers back soon. These Undertakers are awesome looking!

Thanks Brian. These are pipes are my first choice, so I appreciate the effort on your part. As soon as I hear back from you, I'll be placing my order. Depending on your answer, I'll either be ordering the Undertakers or the Warlocks. I've been needing a new exhaust and I almost ordered some Jug Huggers last week. Glad I saw this thread.

·
Registered
99 Posts

They went ahead and started the window in case someone was ready to order, but the clock won't start ticking until we have pictures of the exhaust on the bike, then they will let us when the window will close. So we need to get our exact questions we want answered together so we can get them answered right away. I have already asked them about the ground clearance and waiting on an answer.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

One question I'd like answered is how big are the pipes and heat shields they use. One reason I can't stand Executioners is because the pipes look needle thin.

61 - 80 of 225 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.