RS Warrior Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Wicked Bros Exhaust Info.

48K views 224 replies 57 participants last post by  arizonawarrior 
#1 ·
I just got off the phone with Doug from Wicked Bros. Exhaust in Mesa Arizona. He said these pipes for the Warrior are a fairly new product for them. Here are the questions I asked and the answers I got:

QUESTIONS FROM FIRST PHONE CALL WITH WICKED BROS EXHAUST.

1. Are these actually made for the Warrior? Yes.

2. Do they have heat shields? Yes, they have full heat shields, only a small section right near the head is not shielded and might show bluing.

3. Do they have a stepped header design? No.

- He mentioned pipe sizes of 1 3/4" and 2" are used in fabrication.

- Some can't be used with stock right side air box.

- Can choose between chrome finish or black ceramic coated.

- First 3 are going for $599.00 / Group Buy price so far is $549.00 + free shipping.

QUESTIONS WERE ARE WAITING TO GET ANSWERED.

1. Will any of these choices scrape in right hand turns?

2. Will the Group Buy price drop even more for each 5 purchases?

3. Can we get pictures of these pipes on a Warrior?

4. Are the heat shields welded or clamped to the pipes?

5. What is the diameter of the pipes including heat shield?

6. Are the "Undertakers" made or going to be made for the Warrior?

7. Can we choose to buy them in raw finish?

PM me if you would like to be added to this informal list.

MEMBERS INCLUDED IN GROUP BUY (To calculate total interested)

1.BPK0816(Choice#1 in chrome finish, pending Undertaker?)
2.03zr-7s(Choice#3 in chrome finish)
3.RaySDF250(Choice#1 in raw finish if possible, pending Undertaker?)
4.SuicideD_45(Choice#2 in chrome finish)
5.Guido(Choice#4 in black ceramic finish)

These are the 4 choices from Pipecity.com

#1 Wicked Brothers 2:2 Warlock Exhaust
- Cannot be used with stock right side air box.
- Currently does not have baffles.
Insert Image:

62.19 KB

#2 Wicked Brothers 2:1 Cobra Exhaust
- Comes with baffles.
Insert Image:

47.95 KB

#3 Wicked Brothers S-4 2:1 Exhaust
- Comes with baffles.
Insert Image:

22.81 KB

#4 Wicked Brothers S-14 2:1 Exhaust
- Comes with baffles.
Insert Image:

23.78 KB

See less See more
#52 ·
Re: New Wicked Bros Exhaust Info. "GROUP BUY"

I like #4 but I'd like to know the price and if it is also heat shielded like the rest of them.
If price is the same or better and it is shielded that is my choise (#4).
If not heat shielded then my choise is #2.
Either way, I will go for BLACK.

Thanks again.

#56 ·

quote:Originally posted by mowrer7

Originally posted by griff383

i like the idea of doing a little dirty work to get the pipes just right because it is a group buy. we dont want to get some thing that has problems or needs to be sent back for mods. also, possible discount on power commanders?

I believe they offer power commanders for $275 shipped, with the purchase of an exhaust.

so wouold it be pushing it to get a little bit more off because this is a group buy? just asking becuase i am a broke college student at this time, GI Bill only covers so much

#59 ·

quote:Originally posted by mdfdwarrior

In the meantime, here is another photoshop'd pic of #1...

Insert Image:

91.22 KB

That looks good as well....really good! I originally thought about the 2-2, but I have a set....why change. If the #3 doesn't work out, I'll spend my money on other needed mods.

#61 ·

Those are still my favorite choice of the pipes they currently make for the Warrior. I think they look good with the lines of the Warrior. It will be interesting to see an actual picture of these on a Warrior.

Insert Image:

91.22 KB

#63 ·

Insert Image:

91.22 KB

Looking at the design of the Warlocks on the Warrior, I would think the Undertakers would be a better design only for the fact that if you look at the way the rear pipe comes straight back, it covers up the bolts to the flange. The Undretakers come down underneath the front pipe, thus allowing access to the flange. Just thinking out loud, really.

#65 ·

As soon as we get more of our questions of pricing answered and get some pics with them installed on the Warrior we can come up with an estimate of how many people are actually interested in buying. Even I am somewhat on the fence until I see the pipes I want installed on a Warrior.

#66 ·

quote:Originally posted by bpk0816

As soon as we get more of our questions of pricing answered and get some pics with them installed on the Warrior we can come up with an estimate of how many people are actually interested in buying. Even I am somewhat on the fence until I see the pipes I want installed on a Warrior.

I agree. I am hoping I will hear from Ron today.

#68 ·

Insert Image:

91.22 KB

Thom,

Just for chits and giggles, can you photoshop pipe selection number 3 onto a warrior? Just to see how it'll look possibly?

#69 ·

Here ya go! This pic is from page 2 of this thread.

Insert Image:

62.67KB

quote:Originally posted by *******

Insert Image:

91.22 KB

Thom,

Just for chits and giggles, can you photoshop pipe selection number 3 onto a warrior? Just to see how it'll look possibly?

#72 ·

Ok, here is the scoop.

If we order 5 we will get them at $549 with free shipping. Pipe City is going to activate the Coupon Code rswarrior today. So those that want to place their orders can. They will need to enter everything on the order and use coupon code rswarrior to see the discount in the price. No charges will be done to Credit Cards until they are ready to ship and they have verified with each person that they are still wanting them. People can cancel orders at anytime prior to shipping without penalty. If someone forgets to put in the coupon code just email them and they will adjust the price.

Keep in mind that they are going to try to work with Wicked Brothers if the demand is high on getting better pricing. They know how important Group Buys can be to introduce a new product which is why Pipe City is discounting the price. Wicked Brothers is a Custom Exhaust company that produces a high quality exhaust, which is why they are working with them.

I will update this post as I get more information - i.e. pics, dynos, price, number on order, etc. You can also contact Pipe City with any questions, if you want.

Also anyone that is around the Phoenix area, contact Pipe City right away and let Wicked Bros. use your bike to get photos of their pipes on a Warrior for us. Thanks and I'll keep you posted.

#73 ·

quote:Originally posted by mowrer7

Ok, here is the scoop.

If we order 5 we will get them at $549 with free shipping. Pipe City is going to activate the Coupon Code rswarrior today. So those that want to place their orders can. They will need to enter everything on the order and use coupon code rswarrior to see the discount in the price. No charges will be done to Credit Cards until they are ready to ship and they have verified with each person that they are still wanting them. People can cancel orders at anytime prior to shipping without penalty. If someone forgets to put in the coupon code just email them and they will adjust the price.

Keep in mind that they are going to try to work with Wicked Brothers if the demand is high on getting better pricing. They know how important Group Buys can be to introduce a new product which is why Pipe City is discounting the price. Wicked Brothers is a Custom Exhaust company that produces a high quality exhaust, which is why they are working with them.

I will update this post as I get more information - i.e. pics, dynos, price, number on order, etc. You can also contact Pipe City with any questions, if you want.

Also anyone that is around the Phoenix area, contact Pipe City right away and let Wicked Bros. use your bike to get photos of their pipes on a Warrior for us. Thanks and I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your work, Kris. Did they happen to dispel any of our concerns with the possible lean angle limitation when you spoke with them?

#74 ·

quote:Originally posted by sharp
Thanks for your work, Kris. Did they happen to dispel any of our concerns with the possible lean angle limitation when you spoke with them?

Sorry I forgot to ask, but I just emailed them about it. I'll let you know.

#75 ·

Just to let you guys know, I left another message for the guys over at Wicked Bros Exhaust to find out if they plan on making these Undertakers for the Warrior as well. I also asked if the heat shields are welded or clamped onto the pipes. Will hopefully get some answers back soon. These Undertakers are awesome looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.