RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just found the site today. I picked up a 02 Warrior the other weekend for a smoking deal. I used to be into sport bikes but I sold my last one about 4 years ago so I'm getting back into riding again. Anybody in the NE or central Florida area that wants to ride give me a shout.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Welcome. You have the best avatar ever.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
congrats on the great buy. I have a 02 also. would like to see some pics of it.

hope it's Red.

good to have you with us. Ride Safe

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope not red, here's the only pic I have right now, it's still in my buddies garage until the title shows up and I can get it tagged. Although I think I'm going to go see if I can get a temp tag with the bill of sale tomorrow, bike week has me itching to ride.

It's going to be getting a new paint job in the next month or so, exhaust is going to be blacked out, wheels powder coated, etc.

·
Registered
492 Posts
welcome! im in sunrise, fl but im riding up north.... maybe in a couple of weeks i will be riding in the orlando area or daytona.

you can get a tag in like 15 minutes in the county clerck of court of your county.... remember that improper placed tag or no tag is $1000 ticket in florida...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah I know about the fine, that's why it's in the garage right now. Do you know if I can get a temp tag with a notarized bill of sale? The bike had a pay off on it still and the PO is still waiting on the title from the bank.

There is a ride around the track next Saturday I think it is. You have to stay slow and below the yellow line though, they don't let you rip on it. But it would still be pretty cool to do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts