RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just got my first cruiser (if you can call a warrior that?), its an 05 with 5300 miles on it, the guy i got it from has a gallery on here, but not forsure his name, anyways heres what he's done to it... Muzzy 2 into 1, PC111 USB, BAK by churchkey, AIS block off, Gel in the seat, Bomber bars w/Kuraykin grips with stiletto ends, internal wiring on the bars, battery tender, 210 tire, he did have it dyno's with this stuff on there but cant remember the #'s, thinkin around 82 hp? Me and my brother do powdercoating as a hobby, so already have some ideas for the bike, i've had crotch rockets all my life, this is my first crusier, and i already know it was a good one, great site by the way, i'll get into ?'s later, just wanted to say hi and thanks for an awesome site.... Capn...btw where do i get to my profile signature?? thanks again

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome Russ!
That baby's loaded! Congrats! Nice! [^]

On the black bar above, click on Profile and Signatures can be activated at the bottom of the page.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok another ?, what is the "GO-PED" under my name? I see others with different things under theres? thanks

·
Registered
452 Posts
As I understand it[?] this is your "posting" status. The more you post, the higher your status, it looks like you even get stars. I also believe that 50 posts gets you a spot on the map, I'm sure someone will clarify or link actual info.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Welcome fellow Midnighter!! Yes, posts go up..status goes up....over 2k posts you're a RSWarrior....good luck with the bike and see how fast you can go up there in MT...nice roads!! Enjoy!

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome to the finest website on the planet Capnwar and many congrats on the bike. Keep firing away with the questions but don't forget that you also have a search function at the top, under the 'Forums' tab. Best of luck Bro.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats! Sounds like you have an excellent start on the mods!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts