RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I just bought a new 06 Candy Red Warrior and what a kick [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]after riding Goldwings and Shadow Sabers for the last 20 years. I think you have a great site and I look forward to learning more about modifications and customs to my bike. The first thing is the giant muffer has to go. I don't want extremly loud ( like my Hard Krome Classic on the Saber) but a good rumble and preformance maybe a slip on, I need some suggestions as i like the factor pipes up to the muffer but could change the complete system.

Regards,
Redliner

·
Registered
598 Posts
Congrats!!
Yeah, I'm pondering replacements for my water heater too.
I was thinking about Samsons but my dealer is trying his best to woo me to the Speed* pipe [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Yeah, getting rid of the can is the first thing most owners do. I have and like the sound and looks of the V&H Big Shots. You'll notice there are so many options for this bike, almost every bike is unique. Have fun with your bike.[8D]

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats! Best sound I've heard so far is the roadhouse slipon, but looks very similar to the water heater. Good luck on your choice.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
redliner,

Welcome to the forums! You made a great decision on getting a Warrior, you won't be disappointed. Anyway post up some pictures of your new ride, so we can check her out. Because a picture says a thousand words...Wouldn't you agree!?

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jdpark

You can't go wrong with V&H bigshots. They look good and sound great! I get compliments almost every time I ride about how nice they sound.

I agree[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] good having you with us.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][8D]

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Take a look at my Yamaha Speed Star exhaust. Looks and sounds great/ IMHO. Again welcome and enjoy the 4UM.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Welcome brother!
I am a BIG fan of the V&H bigshots as well. I bought my bike with a Bubs Boom can on it. Didn't like it at all. Went to the V&H bigshots and fell in love all over again. Recently threw in a set of quiet baffles and changed the whole sound to a deeper throaty tuff sound. I love it man!.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Hi there redliner and a big welcome. If it's better performance that you're after with a great sound too (and not too loud) then as Mark1 says have a look at the Yammi Speedstar Pipes.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome, nice choice of bike. I just added the Warrior, and still have my Sabre with Hard Krome pipes. I hope the Samsons I ordered for the Warrior are louder than the Sabre. I like it loud!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. You made a good choice. I too have the red 2006 warrior. I love it. I suggest you keep the waterheater and join the waterheater club. It definatly if OG. How many other bikes do you see with such a monster muffler. NONE! My other bike is a GS1100-ESD which use to have a V&H dragpipe. Currently I am enjoying the quiet ride!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts