RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
currently riding a 1982 Seca 650R. Been riding old Yammies for years now and have gleaned a lot of info on working on old bikes and learning what works (and a lot of what don't). Wife wants me to buy a newer bike when the 'rango gets paid off. Most cruisers don't do it for me but the Warrior gets my blood pumping. Must be the big back tire and performance hot rod stance. So I will be looking for a decent used example in another 6 months or so. Great to see this forum carries a lot of ideas and good natured folks. So i will be straining all the info on what to look for and what works. cruzerjd

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Yup, the Warrior is really a real Hot Rod kind of bike. It reminds me of my old '69 Camaro I used to have. It's a thrill every time I fire it up![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] I don't think too many bikes have both Bark AND Bite like the Warrior. When you get that bike - we want pics! [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
what would life be without dreams?? you need to turn yours into reality [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] welcome to the forum and post some pics when you find one [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
341 Posts
its good to have you here, and dont keep your experience to yourself. Im sure some of us can learn from you too! Welcome to the best 4M

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
You're right about the Warrior 'getting the blood boiling', had mine for 4 years now and my blood is still bubbling away, I just love it! Welcome to the site and hope that you manage to find a Warrior that fits your wallet, just remember to leave some in there for a few modifications /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts