RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all...got a 05' Midnight Warrior about a month ago...bought in it Tampa, Fl. Great Bike and Killer looks.

I met a man in or Near Anderson, TX this past Saturday with a beautiful silver Warrior. Told me about this site. I really dont know too much about these bikes and want to get a bit more knowledgeable about them. Great site BTW.

Josh

·
Registered
42 Posts
welcome to the forum...i'm a new owner in clear lake area not too far from you so will have to ride sometime...several owners in the area, but i haven't hooked up with any yet...there's a thread on here under ride club>u.s.southwest>houston riders that houston riders hit regularly (can't seem to get the link to work, html must be off). great site, great bike.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Quite a few of us in the Houston area. I was out near Anderson Saturday as well. I saw a couple Midnights. Didn't get to talk to any, though.

·
Registered
456 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RobRiguez

Midnights are taking over the world!!

Welcome to the site!!!

More like becoming a dime a dozen.. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I kid, I kid!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new ride. More and more Houston riders, which is a good thing. See you around and I check out the Houston Riders part of this forum.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts