RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone, I just picked up an 03 Warrior with a few mods for pretty cheap. I had a 99 Road Star for about 5 years, put about 40,000 trouble free miles on it and sold it a few years ago. I've had lot's of bikes since, including four Harleys but I just like the sound of this motor. I really like the extra ponies compared to my 99 and the higher rev limiter. I'll post some pics in my gallery as soon as it's nice enough outside to take some.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome fellow Washington Warrior owner! I don't see many Warrior owners in our state...especially over here on the East side! You'll soon see this 4M is an extra bonus of owning a Warrior...everything I've ever needed to know about my bike I've found on here.

Now please tell me you're not a Husky fan (..I guess since you own a Warrior now I won't hold it against you if you are..)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I've been lurking for a while, lots of good info on this site, I'm glad I found it. I used to frequent the RSR forum on Delphi for some time, and then they started a Warrior forum but it didn't seem to take off. I think I'll stick around here for a while.

Hey afrakes, the East side is one of my favorite places to ride. There can't be too many Warriors here, there were only about 4 for sale on Craigslist in the whole state. I guess those that own them must like 'em. Go Coug's!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts