RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post, and the most important thing to start out with is a big THANK YOU to everyone who contributes and makes this forum what it is. A year ago, I had no idea what a Warrior was. I stumbled across this forum while researching the Kawasaki Mean Streak as a possible new bike. It was at that point I first saw pics on the Midnight Warrior......and since that day, I've been in hot pursuit. As of Saturday, Jan 17th, 2009, I am a very proud owner of a 2007 Midnight Warrior!!! The bike was 100% stock - with 328 miles on it (previous owner purchased and was shipped to Iraq shortly after). I purchased the bike on Saturday....and installed the Big Shots and PCIII on Sunday - ha! Lovin it!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Welcome to the site!

be sure to post the the DFW area thread as well, and PM princess with your number and email....we do alot of get togethers here if you are interested, and converse mostly thru Email.....

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Welcome aboard, the Warrioris a great bike, the site is a great place,

the color (black/midnight) is eh. Just kidding, welcome

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Welcome from Southern California LA area. Glad to her that you got a good deal on you warrior. Let the modding begin! Dot forget to give a shout out to the Dallas Club site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts