RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Just picked up my 06 Warrior Friday. The bike came with some aftermarket parts on it all ready. Vance and Hines Big Shot staggered. Double T fat bars and grips from Yamaha. It is the blue with flame paint. As soon as I get some pics I will post. Right now I am looking to clean up the rear fender area and as much as I don't want to put a sissy bar on for my kids so they can ride with me. The wife won't let me take them out with out one.

Pavesquared
These things we do that others may live.

·
Registered
780 Posts
pavesquared,

welcome aboard. I'm sure that you will find this to be an excellent forum, especially for a new Warrior owner. Spend some time looking around. There is more info here than you could imagine. I see that your bike already has some mods, but if the bug hasn't already hit you, it soon will, to start making the bike your own. There are lots of ideas on here for performance mods as well as add on accessories and do it yourself updates.

Enjoy the new ride and be careful!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Welcome aboard. There is a Corbin duel touring seat listed for sale by a member with one back rest. My wife is the same way she wont ride without a backrest. Gonna buy a solo soon, that will show her /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I installed the Yami Fender Elim Kit. Only installed the top portion. This eliminates the reflector mounts and licens plate light. I then installed a Radiantz Plate Frame with LEds. I still have the stock turn signals and haven't decided yet what to do with them.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
welcome to the forum and to the beast.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]Yeah my girl friend likes to ride also. but I put the sissy bar on there so she would'nt choke me every time we road.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] so you live in Valdosta GA. I lived in Macon. My Daughter and he family live in Centerville by Warner Robins A F Base.Welcome and ride safe.

·
Administrator
29,003 Posts
Welcome and if you can make the Warrior fast enough you can be your own flight engineer! Post pictures as soon as you can, its nice to watch each other's changes. Yea, I know guys, my own gallery page is old and I'm yapping my jaw. I'll update after mod season . . .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts