RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Vegas.... I was a previous owner of a 00 Roadstar. But now am a proud owner of a 02 Warrior. Any other Warrior owners out here in Vegas? Hope to hear from you guys.

Neil

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hello great to hear from you and welcome to the 4M. Sorry im not from Vegas but we are all one family here. Congrats on the new ride. Good choice![8D]

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcone to the forum, nice upgrade to the Warrior. I sure you'll hear from someone in Vegas, but it's not me. Post pics if you haven't.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Samurai-Warrior

Hello from Vegas.... I was a previous owner of a 00 Roadstar. But now am a proud owner of a 02 Warrior. Any other Warrior owners out here in Vegas? Hope to hear from you guys.

Neil

Neil,
First off welcome to the forum.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Hey go to forum and then go to ride clubs and hit U.S. MID WEST theres some guys in there from Vegas. Hope that help.post some pics. I own a 02 also[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]. and am very happy with the Beast.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
hello from reno, pretty "cool" that you all are getting or about to get snow tonight. global warming i guess.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Hi Neil,
Welcome.
This is yet another "Not from Vegas" reply.

But hey, we don't often get the opportunity here in the UK to say that we are warmer than you.... Yep, global warming!
Best wishes from this side of the pond.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
HEY GUESS WHAT, I AM IN VEGAS!!!!!!
Well, another sinner. You make the 4th warrior I know of in town. Welcome and keep in touch, hopefully you get a chance to ride with in the future.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I'm not in Vegas I'm in Salt Lake - the exact opposite of Vegas. There's some cool Warrior guys in Vegas. This gives you plenty of time to plan on doing this ride:
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46757

Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Neil, welcome to the forum. I have only been on for about a month, but like the guys said, it is the best forum on the net. Loads of info, friendly people, and more modification influence than your brain can handle. I already have plans for all of my paychecks for the next 2 years, and I haven't even considered paint yet. I am amazed at the number of new members that have joined just since I have been on. The word must be spreading fast.

Spend some time looking around the forum and don't hesitate to ask questions. Everyone is super helpful and there isn't anything that can't be answered by someone here.

Oh ya, and no, I'm not wheres near Vegas, but I would certainly consider a ride out that way one of these days.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks again to everyone, I've actually got to play around on here and I posted some pix.... Oh and "MegaWatt" just let me know, that would be great to me all you guys and go for a ride sometime.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts