RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally did it, I bought a warrior, and love it. I got a brand new 06 red Warrior from Sindt Motor Sales in Iowa. This is my first post and I must say that this site is a huge help, I have already learned a lot. I have Megan from www.pipecity.com (great site, service, and people) on hold while I decide what exhaust to get and after all of my searching in the last few days I have two main questions:

1. On the Shogun Rip Saws how hard is it to put baffles in them, do they have removable tips or what? I've read on here that people have done it, but www.pipecity.com says that they don't make any baffles for them.

2. On the Bub Rinehart Flush pipes are there two different lengths? On www.pipecity.com the picture shows them being shorter than what Bub shows on their website.

Thanks, can't wait for your responses.

Insert Image:

47.51KB

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome to the site, I am new to it myself but be careful because it is addictive!!!

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
sorry, wish i could help you i went with the long shots. but welcome to the family[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Ride Safe[8D]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you are looking for power, you probably want the V&H ProPipe. If you are going for looks, then what you like.

My .02

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]Welcome aboard bro[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Rhineharts are over-rated and over priced, IMO. I had a set on back order for ever and I'm glad I gave up on them. I eventually went with Vance and Hines Bigshots. GREAT sound and they make really good power too. Pro pipe is another popular option and makes good numbers as well.

Good luck, whatever you decide.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome brother..Whaddya want...performance or sound? Speed* for performance...Ripsaws for sound. See my gallery. You'll turn heads..including the boys in blue![}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] I've heard here that the Rinies are better quality than the Samsons, but I haven't met a Warrior yet with a set installed. Baffles give you a bit more torque back, but only look at Thunder Mountain from what I hear.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Insert Image:

71.95 KB
Heres a close up of the flush and Manawar has the staggared.. Welcome to the show!!!Insert Image:

92.56 KB

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Beauty and the beast, V&H Bigshots. They look great, sound great and perform great.
Welcome to the forum, your Warrior sure sparkles in that picture.

·
Registered
803 Posts
quote:Originally posted by dcanna5

Vance and Hines propipe or big shot are the way to go. You get hp increases and TQ as well.

Rineharts staggered or flush are the way to go. You get hp increases and TQ as well.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] V-Bak, RH's, PCIII 86 HP and 111 TQ. Forgot to mention the BC Monster baffles. On some websites the rinehart flush appear longer. Do a search here in the gallery section the see actually pics.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
**ohiomike**
I love that single sided swing arm, that looks sweet!!

I am really not looking for performance, the stock warrior is plenty fast for me. I had a wreck about 2 years ago and totaled my crotch rocket. So I won't be setting any land speed records. I am mainly looking for sound and looks. I like the pipes short that show the rear wheel and swing arm. I love the way the rip saws look but they are too loud. Wanting some info on quiting em' down with baffles. Other wise I'll probably do the Rineharts.

Thanks for the replies and keep em' comin!!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
mowrer7,

If you're looking at Samson then check out the Samson Shogun Short Slashers. Their basically the same as the Rip Saws...You can get baffles for the Short Slashers to quiet them down. But, personally I love the way they sound without the baffles. They are LOUD! Just ask my neighbors...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

They look good on the Warrior too...They don't hide the rear of the bike.

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
288 Posts
yea man, go with short slashers, or long slashers, they look the meanest, and sound the best. and congrats on the purchase, and welcome.

Steve

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Congrats on getting a new warrior and to the forum. I too have a 06 red. Sweet! I would recommend getting the V&H bigshots but know that you prefer showing off the back tire. Reinhearts are nice but pricy.

Come and say hi on the Red Warrior Club too!
http://rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46545

Insert Image:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts