RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Here are pics of my 2 bikes. Obviously, I need to make some changes to the new Warrior...just need a little time

Insert Image:

39.13KB

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome to MOD CENTRAL. We will help you turn your hard earned money into strange looking metal objects. Its fun but its going to cost you!! Enjoy and be safe out there!

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
The warrior sucks, it can barely get out of it's own way, it handles like it's on pogo sticks and in 20 minutes of riding, you want to get a lifetime membership to the chiropractors.
Just thought I'd throw in something you'd never expect to see on a site specifically for warrior enthusiasts.
The bike is fine, the power at low end is exhilarating, it handles well enough to have a good time, with a few modifications, my wife and I do 4 to 8k trips every single year on it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
4 to 8K trips is a lot. Just out of curiosity, how many miles can you get out of these bikes? I have historically sold off my sportbikes after hitting around 20K. I assume the life span on the Warrior is longer. How many miles can I expect if I take good care of her?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
There are a lot of members with bikes pushing 50K (miles that is) it is a good solid engine and drive train.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts