RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, I bought an '05 Warrior a month ago and passed down the '07 V-Star to the wife so she can ride now. While looking for some mod ideas a guy at the dealership pointed me here and I have to say I'm really glad. I've seen some excellent things and great looking bikes. You guys seem to really know you're stuff and I'm sure I'll have all sorts of stupid questions to post.

So far I've added forward controls and some chrome bits and have matching grips coming. Eventually I'm thinking to change the seat and chrome the rims and I really want to get that rear end cleaned up. One thing you guys confirmed so far is that this IS going to get expensive isn't it? lol

Insert Image:

75.73 KB

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hey Marco, welcome to the forum. The first Warrior I ever rode was an '05, your paint. You did good with the bike, welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Welcome!..,,,you have come tot he right place to start modding and learning about your warrior inside and out.

There's a ton of knowledge. These people would give their right arm to help another warrior with ANYTHING, even if it's not related to your warrior. Great people!, Great site!! have a blast!!!!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Welcome, there are several Warriors in the bay area, keep an eye on the west coast forum Nor-Cal thread.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all! I never had her on with me kcc, she just stayed at the house while I played. So helping her learn to ride is actually slowing me down but it's still fun and something we can do together so it's all good. There are moments when she thinks I'm with her and discovers later I was a few miles away on another road for a minute though getting my fix.

·
Registered
122 Posts
YES !!!!
It is getting very expensive. The bumber of it is....
I haven't even got to the "good stuff" yet.
Anyway, welcome to the forum and GOOD LUCK !!!
Ride safe.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts