RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am new to your forum. i was riding a honda shadow until three days ago. now i ride an '03 road warrior and my girlfriend is taking over my shadow. what an awakening when you hit the throttle on a warrior! the guy i bought mine from put kuryakn hand grips and matching pegs, a corbin seat, vance & hines pipes, fork tube shields,cruise control, and a clear lens integrated rear turn signal kit. the front turn signals i have never seen before. they are leds that wrap around the tops of the fork tubes. very trick. it is silver and black. getting new tires tomorrow because the rear one is bald and the front one cracking. soon as i get the new rubber and break it in a little i'll open it up all the way in 5th and see what she'll do.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Good to have you with us. Welcome, Watch out your in Los Angeles there a police out there waiting for you [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]to come out and play[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Post some pics. would like to see your new Beast[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
527 Posts
btw i just noticed that you're from los angeles. there's a few of us here in the southern cali area that get together on wednesday nights at route 66 bike night in santa clarita. also, you may want to intro yourself in the so cal threads...http://rswarrior.com/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=17

1 - 20 of 20 Posts