RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well bought the bike on May 20th and been on it ever since...this is a great bike...I have 4300 miles on it and have been from IL to Montreal to NY and back, even did a round of Lake Michigan...needless to say been having a blast..had my first flat tire yesterday though and have plugged it for now and will be searching for a replacement before the next long haul...just wanted to say a quick hello and thanks for all the info....This site is great and so is the bike!!!![8D]

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Welcome!

Another IL Warrior rider...great. Where abouts in IL are you located?

Nice bike...I love the midnights...I have an Indigo 03 so I am having to slowly black everything out.

Chris.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome warrior brother and Illinois brother[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome, guys...I am in Champaign, IL for the summer, after that will be in NY...Happy riding!!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the site mate, glad that you're having a blast on your new toy, saw your gallery, great looking midnight you have there - many congrats.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Champaign? I live in Urbana [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Heck, same town....we have to meet up and ride sometime. I'm out in east urbana, so you will often catch me doing rips on 130 south of town.

Do you go to the First Tuesday Motorcycle gathering? They are pretty cool when the turnout is good.

PM me or something.

Chris

1 - 20 of 20 Posts