RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first street bike a couple of weeks ago - an 02' Warrior. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I LOVE IT!!!!
I got a good deal with lot's of bolt on's. I am looking forward to the winter and time to do some other things on the bike. Right now I am just enjoying the ride (winter is coming here in MI) and learning what I can from the bike and this forum.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
That's one very shiney Warrior! Very nice Bro & welcome to the site. How do you find the Samson Slasher Pipes? Do you have Baffles in them?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brit_Warrior Posted - 10/06/2006 : 06:20:27 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's one very shiney Warrior! Very nice Bro & welcome to the site. How do you find the Samson Slasher Pipes? Do you have Baffles in them?

I have not added a thing to the bike - only fixing some small assembly issues with the air scoop (loose bolts too) and taking off the corvette spinner on the side of the motor. The pipes were on it and no there are no baffles and it sounds great. I think I got a good deal - $6800 for it and most of the stock parts + only 1600 miles and one owner. I had a four hour trip to get it and bring it home.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts