RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found your site and so far it is great...
With that said I have just purchased a 2006 Warrior and fell in love with the ride and the POWER (awsome)!!! It came with after market T bars,pipe, and some mirros.
First mod will happen tonight PCS lowering kit. (Lets just say im not tall).

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
congrats. Be sure to post lots of pictures. If you like this site now, just wait a month or so... you'll F'n love it!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Be prepared for the addictions. This site will be one, mods will be another and then there is the riding which goes without saying. Welcome to the site. There is a great group of owners here with more collective knowledge than you can imagine.
Ride safe.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Welcome to the Warrior collective...reisitance if futile.....and hey you now have the knowledge of thousands at your finger tips.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
quote:Originally posted by AllPlay
(Lets just say im not tall).

Okay you're not tall. I could not pass that up.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Just playing, enjoy the bike and the forum.

·
Registered
803 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jabo

quote:Originally posted by AllPlay
(Lets just say im not tall).

Okay you're not tall. I could not pass that up.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Just playing, enjoy the bike and the forum.

U A Funny Guy JABO.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Congrats on the new scoot AllPlay and welcome to the hood. I installed the PCS links last weekend. Very happy with the results.
Con

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Congrats on getting a warrior. I too have an 06 red with stripes and am a member of the short warrior riders club. Sounds like you could be one too. Check on the link below, chime in and say hi. When you get a chance, post up some pixs of your ride. Enjoy!

http://rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50025&SearchTerms=short,rider,club

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome to the forum! This site will help you lots of ways. It even helped me get past my mechanical bypass I had as a kid (it all went to my younger brothers) /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

1 - 20 of 33 Posts