RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new 07 midnight warrior Saturday the 23rd. Have only gotten to ride twice but I am tremendously impressed with the warrior. I do not even have pics yet it has rained everyday since I bought it. I look forward to learning a tremendous amount from all you experienced warrior riders. Just wanted to say hello, so...hello.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If there is a question about the Warrior ther is an aswer and you will find it here. Congrats on the new bike. Get us some pics as soon as you can.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
welcome to the 4m. while its raining use the search function, you will be amazed at what you will find on this site

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Welcome to the forun. There is alot of info to be found here. Do you research and you'll have many fun times on your new Warrior.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots and lots of good stuff here. Good time of the year to search thru it. You'll be amazed at the amount of knowledge posted here..... and.... don' forget to post!

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Welcome and ride safe. The Midnight Warriors are the most [email protected] looking. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Rain days are mod days.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Sound like you got yourself a nice present for Christmas. I too got mine this year but in October. I already put 2500 mile on it and enjoyed every moment. Try meeting other warrior riders in your area. It should be a lot of fun! I am sure you will get the mod bug soon like everyone I have spoken to so save your money!! Have fun and ride safe!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts