RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! What's up RSwarrior. Just bought my new red 2006 warrior last week and I'm lovin it. Just stepped over from a gixxer 750 (hence the name timgixxer). I love to modify so I will be spending plenty of time talking to you guys about what to do, hopefully.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Tim, I'm with you. I just purchased my midnight warrior. Now for the next month I have to sit on it while it runs in my garage until my eyes water.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Congratulations on your recent Warrior purchase and welcome to the forum. Let the questions fly and the mod's begin, I'm sure you'll get the help and answers you need.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I sold my Suzuki LC1500 for my Midnight Warrior. It has Vance & Hines Straight Shots. Can you direct me to an explanation of the AIS removal and other must-have mods? The rear faux fender removal is a no-brainer, but I would like some guidance on the free air/fuel horsepower mods. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Oh Yeah, another 'Oh-Sixer' in the house!
Newbies Represent!

...it's true. This IS the best 4M on the net. I think they stream heroin from their servers or something cuz this thing is addictive!
Tons of info here. "Search" is your best friend. Get a profile up and some pix of your machine.
Welcome and congrats.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts