RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone just thought id introduce myself as im the proud owner of a 2002 warrior long time sportbike rider takeing a lil twist so this is my first cuiser an i love it im gonna be the big 4oh!! in august i dont think ill ever give up my sportbikes but i do enjoy my warrior i allready blew 800$ on it in the first 2 days i owned it haha g/f is a lil pissed but thats my job soon as i park it long enough ill take some pics but im sure you all know what they look like mods so far: bub jug huggers romoved baffels about 15 mins after my first ride with them on,yami fat tbars flamed kuri grips and i used the dealer method to ajust the ecu it runs fabulous sorry this is so long but once i get goin i cant stop haha!! ok enough for now im goin ridin glad to be a part of this site :::: CJ!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the site CJ, it's probably no coincidence that I was also 40 when I moved from a Sportsbike to the Warrior, must be an age thang.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome aboard... I too am relatively new around here. By the way, don't think that you got the warrior because your turnin 4oh. I just turned 30 and I've had sport bikes before aswell, so it's not an age thing!. You bought the Warrior because it's the coolest F'n bike out there! All the best and enjoy your ride you old FART!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks you guys are awsome, i know its not an age thing an your right it is the coolest bike i f'n love this thing !!! anyone in south east conn on here wanna go for a blast??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts