RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came here to look through the classifieds and I think I'll stick around awhile and educate myself in the tech sections.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Welcome ranger! lots of very good mechanics on this forum. Wealth of information. Use the search option to jump right to the info you are looking for. ride safe man!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Ranger1,

Welcome to the forums! Yes! Hang around here and you'll definitely learn a thing or two.

Also there's plenty of Warrior riders in the Las Vegas area, so you'll have other Warriors to ride with...

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just recently got all the vehicles paid off and in a place to buy a bike. The Warrior has really been the only bike that I can say I would love to own for a long period of time, definatly for the price too. Ive been browsing through the tech just trying to learn as much as I can, so all the tech stuff has been benificial.

Im apart of www.offroadrangers.com and I get a little annoyed with the newbs that come in just posting questions with out any search attempts, so Im trying not to be "that Guy."

Thanks for all the greetings.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
quote:Originally posted by 108CI_Warrior

A Hoosier welcome to you!!! Enjoy the site!!!!

I will. Im working on finding a Warrior to buy. Right now my toy is my Ranger:

But I'll get there.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts