RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think "newbie" is a word I would use to identify myself under the normal conditions one might find themselves in on any given day (please see uploaded picture).

I promise to use spell check more often than not. I promise to be honest and direct. I will always say what I mean and mean what I say.

If you really want to know a little about me, read the profile I wrote. You wrote one too right? Genuine, thought provoking, insightful. I hope so because trying to figure you out will probably take more time than I am willing to devote unless you are forthcoming and sincere.

Now, with all that said, hello. Let's ride!

AnA

p.s. any spell checking I will do in word. It is already paid for and allows me to track my public posts.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
wee dunt kar hoo u spll...lol.. Welcome to the show.. Just a bunch of uptight laid-back people here.. Well with the Ocational Road rage Post..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We haven't. I would confess a sincere appreciation for the Midnight Warrior though. Then again, a few moments in our profile would reveal that. I do greatly appreciate the howdy though.

We are looking to purchase a pair for the record, both Midnight models, both used. Since I am new to the Warrior way I am certainly open to suggestion but have no questions at this point. It is apparent that customer loyalty to this model is high. Based on the physical, statistical data this should be one of the most exciting motorcycles of our time, right now, available for enjoyment today, and for a comparable price to the Harley. The significant advantage seems to be its lack of appeal to thieves.

Then there's the whole horsepower thing... but I understand this is a family site... lol

What's the secret to uploading pictures here?

Amos

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
For uploading pictures of your rides click on "My Warrior" at the top of this page and then click on "My Images".

For uploading pictures into your posts you can either:
1-Click "Reply to Topic" ast the bottom of this page and while replying click the Paperclip icon.
2-(recommended) Host your picture on a public website and past the link to the pic into your post surrounded by [ img ] [ /img ] without the spaces.

A ride on the Warrior is a vicseral experience. The grab you by your balls torque, ear shattering rumble from the exhaust, and heart pounding accelleration leaves your body craving more of the adrenaline rush that is... The Warrior. lol ok commercial over.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Amos_N_Angell,

All I can say is WOW![:0]

Read your bio, as well as the rest of the stuff you wrote and really had to sit back for a moment to take it ALL in.

Huh! My bio was short and sweet...To the point..."Just a bad attitude!" If you really want to know me...You have to walk a mile in my shoes, but trust me it ain't no picnic. And my life story is too long to write about...

As for hobbies...Basically I like things that go fast...No! Not a speed demon or anything like that...Just like the fact knowing that what I am sitting on or in is capable of going really, really fast. And YES! I know what pain is...Been hurt before and will probably be hurt again...But, the pain goes away, the blooding stops, the bruises heal and the broken bones mend. But, the scars last forever and chicks dig scars![/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

I'll use the Spell Check here, if you don't mind...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

As for my job...Well...I'm an enforcer for the local government...Yes...I make people do things that they feel they shouldn't have to do. Or make people follow the rules...No...I didn't make the rules, I just enforce them...Hey! Someone has to do...And I might as well get paid for what I love to do...Being a pain in the @ss...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Oh well...Enough about me as you probably really don't care to waste your time reading about someone that you will most likely never know in person. But, remember one thing...Once you get your Warrior, either now or later...You will become a part of the Warrior clan, so in a way I'll be a part of you whether you like it or not. But, trust me...It won't be so bad...In fact, after awhile you'll get use to me and even get to like me...Well...Ok...May be not like me...But, you'll definitely get use to me...[^]

Anyway welcome to the forums and I hope your stay here is a pleasant one. Be seeing you around I hope, you'll definitely see me around...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm new to this forum. I'm about to buy a 2002 RS Warrior with several mods to include a cool paint job. The model year is 2002. The TPS and CPS are being replaced this coming week, along with the tires. The transmission clip was already replaced. Are there any other quirks to be on the lookout for? This will be my second bike. The first was a 650 V-Star.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
quote:Originally posted by SWODude

Are there any other quirks to be on the lookout for?

SWODude,

YES! When you twist the throttle on the Warrior, it is notorious for going really, really fast. There nothing you can do about it, though...It's just something you'll have to live with![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mad Man

I have family in Virginia... ****, we're enough alike already we might be related, two or three times removed, you know.

I "supported" a similar type of Government agency you described while in Texas... speaking of fast. So I do have a little experience with the Ford "modular" V-8, the revered Chevy, throttle bodys and mass air flow sensors on things other than motorcycles. It has been my discovery that speed is only a question of money (after you rule out the intelligence part), how fast do you want to go?

I enjoyed reading your post. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. Short and sweet or not, you can bet I will be reading yours.

The only difference between an acquaintenance and a stranger, is hello. Today we are no longer strangers.

Ok, as for the 02 Warrior, dude, I posted to what I believe to be your thread regarding your bike. Smokin' deal. While my experience spans a little more than three decades, unless you are out to "out" me, I don't know nuthin', less than nuthin'. I'm a newly converted Harley guy that is going to be explaining some of his "patches" still for some time to come.

As for the rest of you, I think it is very cool that a group of people can unite under a banner of expression called motorcycling and find common ground anywhere! This is like a Utopia already. I am looking forward to participating in this site, when I'm not out riding.

Amos

·
Registered
324 Posts
Wow. Welcome to the forum. Harley or not, as long as we keep the shiny side up and on two wheels it doesn't matter what we ride. You need to go for that Warrior though. It's the ride of a life.

Edward

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just picked a warrior a few hours ago from a friend a work.I think I got a good deal.2003,350 miles,garage kept, 210 rear tire,custom exhaust,custom grips for $6000.00........... Good Deal ???????

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Six thousand dollars for a Warrior with 350 miles on it? Get out of town! This fills me with confidence and hope that the ride I am looking for is going to be acquired reasonably.

Post pics! wait... it's not wrecked is it?

Amos

1 - 20 of 22 Posts