RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
g'day blokes, newby to this site, i've just bought a 03 warior a week ago,& love it

i live in the Newcastle area so i'm interested to meet any owners from around here

Pete.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hiya Pete,

Welcome to the forum and the elite group of riders.

There is a lot of info here, and a whole bunch of good fellas.

You just missed the WWW but undoubtenly there will be more.

Dutch

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome mate.

Yeah ok I'll say it, even the guys from NSW are a good buch of blokes.

Ask anything you want on here, there's a heap of experience and knowledge for you to tap in to.

Cheers

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome Pete. Good to hear we have another Warrior rider among us. If you keep chiming in I'm sure there will be some ride days in the coming months, or you could organise one so we can all have a meet&greet.

Update your gallery so we can see your beast. Cheers, Tosh.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pete.

Always good to see a new Australian warrior owner show his face on the site.

How do you like the beast so far ?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i love the grunt this thing has, it's standard at the moment only mod is a set of "t" bars, I was going to buy a kawa Meanstreak... glad i didn't..

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I used to ride a Kawa VN800, and do still like the look of the old VN80 and the newer VN900 & VN1500, but no comparison when it comes to the "fun factor" when actually riding.

Only downside to the Warrior is that the Mods really eat into the wallet big style butIts all well worth it in the long run. There are plenty of free mods if you read the forum, and if you buy from the states, you can save yourself quite a fewe bucks as well.

Most important mod at this stage is to get rid of the water heater.

Ride safe

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
peterd said:
i love the grunt this thing has, it's standard at the moment only mod is a set of "t" bars, I was going to buy a kawa Meanstreak... glad i didn't..

Yep. Since my Warrior has gone to Valhalla in many pieces I have been riding the wifes Mean Streak. It looks cool being that it is matt black with a red frame and black pipes and pin stripe flames on the tanks and gaurds. But that is where it stops. Less ground clearance, less torque, less power, less handling, less everything. It is like chalk and cheese.

You definately made the right choice.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome Pete as Hans said I'am at Singleton.

This a great site. The Knowledge & experience is unbelievable with any type of mod you can think of. All you have to do is ask.

Will have to catch up one day for some

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
G'day Longy, I was up your way last week,

my cousin & i went thru on our way to Denman, we'll catch up & have a few beers

I live down near Cathrine Hill Bay (good pub there....)

Thanks for the welcome from every body.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts