RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. maybe I don't belong here, 'cos I don't even have a bike, nor an "M" on my drivers license. But if you read my profile, I have decided that the Warrior is the best bike. I have learned so much from this forum, I think I know y'all already. My problem is I know a bunch of people with motorcycles and scooters (my soon-to-be-ex-wife has a Yamaha Majesty, another friend has an R-6 with mods, another has a VStar 1300 from a few years back), they're making me want to ride, too. My fav music is RUSH, and drummer Neil Peart rides his BMW everywhere, and has a website. After my divorce I hope I still have enough $$ to buy a new Warrior, orI might have to wait for 2010. I'm an engineer, so I thinkI can pay it. I plan to take the Training course FIRST, so I don't ride ignorant.

Very looking forward to reading more on the forum, and seeing what's all up with everything Warrior!

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Welcome to the 4m. Enjoy the reading you will find on this site. Now go get you a warrior.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Welcome to the madness David. No need to forkout $$$$ for a new Warrior when you can pick up a used one with a lot of mods already done for less. Have you checked the "classifieds"?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts