RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
As he said:

quote:The September newsletter did not go out yet. This was made in preparation for it.

Be patient boys. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
146 Posts
I just got my newsletter.....great idea. It will be a nice supplement to the forum for those of us that aren't able to visit it as often as they would like. Thanks for the hard work you guys are putting into it.
Cliff

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Nice job Sean..... great compliment to the site with direct links to specific information. I like it and hope it will continue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yep, on track > wondering what's happening

with patrick racing stuff for warrior and

who else is baddass on that rampage for so

tricking out these machine too far beyond?

looks like a few are hooked in i'm not very

familiar with so i'll check on their scene;

gracias for pumping infos around for all!

glad there's so many poss ranges of beings

digging on warriors, esp zoning them out!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Waiting for the 04 models to get My Warrior. This will be My first cruiser. I always ride sport bikes. I'm still keeping My ZX9R. The newsletter as well as the web site is great. When I get My bike I'll post pictures from start to end.

·
Registered
639 Posts
CarKnee, I gotta tell you, RSWarrior.com is one heck of a great website; the newsletter just adds to it.

I belong to TurboDieselRegister (an online club for Dodge Cummins diesel owners). I pay $35.00 a year for my membership. They have a very slick, very BIG quarterly magazine, a website, and a lot of really good contributors. Your site seems to continually grow in volume and quality, so that soon, your total product will rival TDR in these areas.

You have my thanks and support. Keep up the truly outstanding work!!

Gary (Spear Warrior)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Carknee
I have been a member since june 03 and I have to look up this website daily or my day isn't complete. I think it is one of the best Iv'e seen, and it keeps growing. The newsletter is a great addition to the site. What website is this again?

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
This site has been a huge resource for me. The newsletter helps me keep up (my boss seems to think I shouldn't be doing this all the time). Keep up the excellent work. KUDOS

·
Registered
690 Posts
The newsletter is great Sean. Maybe you can throw a link to the ride club in there so we can get more participation in area rides instead of multiple rides in one area. Maybe even something about Warriors in racing and/or racing schedule.
I appreciate you keeping this site running Sean. You really have done a great job. I have met alot of awesome people through this site and look forward to meeting many more. BTW this site is addictive[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif].
Thanks, Steve

1 - 20 of 79 Posts