RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Midnight warrior in Phoenix back in May of last year. I road the S$%# out of it, LOVED IT. I had a Gal without Insurance take me out on Mid-day Halloween, I am fully recovered now. Im going to get another one in March of this year after I pay the Med off. I just had to say an insurance company call Dairyland Ins took good care of me. Has anybody else had good exsperiances with guy's? I use to ride with a lot of HD guys, got complements on my bike more than any of the guy's I rode with including customs. love that bike!!!!! KUDOS to Yamaha. FYI any Warrior Guys in PHX

·
Administrator
28,982 Posts
Guy, glad you are okay and getting back into the RSW saddle soon. If you use the [forums] [members] search just below the RSWarrior.com screen header (up top) then you'll be able to search by state (AZ). Make sure the only box checked is 'state' THEN type AZ in the search text field. You can also check the several local Star Touring clubs:http://www.startouring.org/

Welcome aboard. Post pics when you get new wheels!

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
I have carried dairyland Ins on a couple bikes of yore. A XS650 I bought with intentions of restoring. I rode it about 2 years. The other was a 98 XV650 v-star. My son now carries it on his SV650S. Thankfully we never had to file a claim on any of these bikes. I carry Progressive on my warrior.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
ghaeffner,

Well...I hope that you will be getting another Midnight Warrior to replace he one you lost. Too bad about your accident, but at least you're alive and well...Hopefully you'll be a lot luckier the next time around and get to enjoy your new Warrior for a life time.

I must admit that I love my Midnight Warrior and always get compliments on how nice it looks. You gotta give it to Yamaha for creating the Midnight Edition Warrior. Best looking bike out there in my opinion...

Anyway best of luck and keep the rubber side down...

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 13 of 13 Posts