RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like this one because it's real unique. I'll be putting on e-bay this evening with a 750.00 reserve.

It's an electric cobalt (blended this color myself) with ghosted demons. Over that is tribal flames filled with true fire. I'll take some more pictures. If you want to see the rest of the pictures I have taken so far they are here

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Re: Next paintjob for ebay. True fire in a tribal flame, ghost demons on electric candy.

Looking forward to this one Dennis. Post the link to the e-bay auction . I am unable to access your site here at work.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Next paintjob for ebay. True fire in a tribal flame, ghost demons on electric candy.

I thought this would be cool to toss in also,it matches the theme of the paint really well and I haven't seen anybody else do it.

·
Registered
619 Posts

So ya I realy am not happy with you right now. You finialy did one that I may like beter than mine. GGGGRRRRRRRRR.

Nice job Dennis I realy do like this one. Hopefully mygas capcoverwill come in soon so I can come over to get it painted and check out the new projects.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts

Very nice job Dennis!

·
Registered
282 Posts

WW, you've got some real talent, I'm so envious!

·
Registered
4,938 Posts

inspirational! I'm getting psyched to get my guns goin as well!

·
Premium Member
336 Posts

wow, thats some mighty good stuff you do there bro.. that cobalt blue really screams at your face! cant wait to see a pic of it installed!

chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts